6 Ideas for your kids' work space!
- An inviting area for painting, arts, crafts, puzzles and games.
- Floor space for building and paling with blocks, Legos, animals, people and vehicles.
- Comfortable, age-appropriate seating
- An area to play pretend, with dress-up clothes, a kitchen set, baby dolls, pretend food, and other open-ended toys.
- An active zone with either a swing, rope, climbing wall or monkey bar
- A performance are with instruments and/or a stage space.
Full article can be found here