Our foam pits are the perfect fit for our foam pits. They allow kids of all ages to let go of fear and jump in! Foam pits are great fun and offer year round entertainment! They have therapeutic multi-sensory benefits that provide deep pressure sensation, tactile stimulation and relaxation.
- Available in one size and ten colors.
- We recommend supervising your toddler while in the foam pit.
- Foam pits are sold separately.
- TIP: Read our blog 'Your foam pit questions answered'
- Each foam cube measures 6"x 6"x 6"
- Made of 45 ILD polyurethane foam with a density of 1.45 pounds.
- Meet the California Technical Bulletin 117 safety standards and are Fire Retardant.
HOW MANY CUBES TO ADD TO FOAM PIT?
Our foam pits are sold separately. You can also create a ball pit by adding lots of balls (not available in our store). We recommend the following for our foam cubes:
* Pack of 256 cubes for our 5x5x2 Foam Pit
* Pack of 320 cubes for our 6x6x2 Foam Pit
* Pack of 448 cubes for our 8x8x2 Foam Pit
WANT TO ADD EXTRA CUBES, REPLACE A FEW or MIX COLORS?
With our small pack of 64 cubes you can do just that!
HOW TO CLEAN FOAM CUBES
(Not recommended by manufacturer. Tested by us, Try at your own risk)
- Easy to vacuum with vacuum's brush attachment.
- Remove stains with club soda, diluted vinegar or dish soap and water.
- The foam cubes can be washed in the washing machine.
- Add a small amount of laundry detergent, wash on cold and select delicate wash.
- Set the foam cubes out to dry.
All our foam cubes are custom orders and have a lead time of approximately 4 weeks from the time you submit your order till it reaches your front door. They are shipped from our manufacturer right to your home by FedEx Ground.
- Set of 64 cubes = $65
- Set of 256 cubes = $250
- Set of 320 cubes = $300
- Set of 448 cubes = $350