Our foam pits are the perfect fit for our foam pits. They allow kids of all ages to let go of fear and jump in! Foam pits are great fun and offer year round entertainment! They have therapeutic multi-sensory benefits that provide deep pressure sensation, tactile stimulation and relaxation.
- Available in one size and ten colors.
- We recommend supervising your toddler while in the foam pit.
- Foam pits are sold separately.
- Each foam cube measures 6"x 6"x 6"
- Made of 45 ILD polyurethane foam with a density of 1.45 pounds.
- Meet the California Technical Bulletin 117 safety standards and are Fire Retardant.
HOW MANY CUBES TO ADD TO FOAM PIT?
Our foam cubes are sold separately. You can also create a ball pit by adding lots of balls (not available in our store). We recommend the following for our foam cubes:
* Pack of 250 cubes for our 5x5x2 Foam Pit
* Pack of 350 cubes for our 6x6x2 Foam Pit
* Pack of 450 cubes for our 8x8x2 Foam Pit
HOW TO CLEAN FOAM CUBES
- Easy to vacuum with vacuum's brush attachment.
- Remove stains with club soda, diluted vinegar or dish soap and water.
- The foam cubes can be washed in the washing machine. Add laundry detergent.
- Set the foam cubes out to dry.
- It is preferable that you do not put the blocks in a dryer.
- If you do need to use the dryer, use the low heat setting.
All our foam pits are custom orders and have a lead time of approximately 4 weeks from the time you submit your order till it reaches your front door. They are shipped from our manufacturer right to your home by freight. Kindly note an individual is required to be home to accept delivery. Please be prepared to receive a phone call to set up a delivery day and time once the foam pit has been made and is ready for delivery.
* Shipping costs: $300 per set