Foam pits are great fun and perfect for climbing or jumping and letting your kids’ imagination run wild. They are great for kids of any age, and offer year round entertainment!. Foam pits are a great way to develop fine motor skills, and improve cognitive abilities. Grabbing, catching and throwing the foam cubes will fine tune those skills. Foam pits also have therapeutic multi-sensory benefits that provide deep pressure sensation, tactile stimulation and relaxation.
- Available in three sizes and five colors.
- We recommend supervising your toddler while in the foam pit.
- Foam cubes are sold separately.
- TIP: Read our blog 'Your foam pit questions answered'
- The floor mat is 1 3/8" thick and walls are 6" thick.
- Made with matte 18 count vinyl and are durable and soft for kids of all ages.
- Made of polyurethane foam and with a vinyl cover that is fire rated, mildew resistant, rot resistant, UV resistant and is free of lead and phthalates.
- All materials used in this product are CPSIA compliant and are made in the USA.
- Easy to wipe down with any non abrasive cleaner.
HOW MANY CUBES TO ADD?
Our foam cubes are sold separately. You can also create a ball pit by adding lots of balls (not available in our store). We recommend the following for our foam cubes:
- Pack of 256 cubes for our 5x5x2 foam pit
- Pack of 320 cubes for our 6x6x2 foam pit
- Pack of 448 cubes for our 8x8x2 foam pit
All our foam pits are custom orders and have a lead time of 4-6 weeks from the time you submit your order till it reaches your front door. They are shipped from our manufacturer right to your home by freight. Kindly note an individual is required to be home to accept delivery. Please be prepared to receive a phone call to set up a delivery day and time once the foam pit has been made and is ready for delivery.
- Foam pit 5x5x2: $250 per product
- Foam pit 6x6x2: $350 per product
- Foam pit 8x8x2: $450 per product