Our MINI foam cubes are the perfect fit for our baby foam pit. They allow toddlers to let go of fear and climb in! Foam pits are great fun and offer year round entertainment! They have therapeutic multi-sensory benefits that provide deep pressure sensation, tactile stimulation and relaxation.
- Available in one size and ten colors.
- Comes in pack of 150 cubes
- We recommend supervising your toddler while in the foam pit.
- The mini foam pit is sold separately.
- TIP: Read our blog 'Your foam pit questions answered'
- Each foam cube measures 4"x 4"x 4"
- Made of 45 ILD polyurethane foam with a density of 1.45 pounds.
- Meet the California Technical Bulletin 117 safety standards and are Fire Retardant.
HOW MANY CUBES TO ADD TO FOAM PIT?
Our pack of 150 mini foam cubes is plenty for our mini foam pit.
HOW TO CLEAN FOAM CUBES
(Not recommended by manufacturer. Tested by us, Try at your own risk)
- Easy to vacuum with vacuum's brush attachment.
- Remove stains with club soda, diluted vinegar or dish soap and water.
- The foam cubes can be washed in the washing machine.
- Add a small amount of laundry detergent, wash on cold and select delicate wash.
- Set the foam cubes out to dry.
All our mini foam cubes are custom orders and have a lead time of approximately 4 weeks from the time you submit your order till it reaches your front door. They are shipped from our manufacturer right to your home by FedEx Ground.
- Set of 150 mini foam cubes: $65
We can't wait for your kids to enjoy their new playroom! We recommend to check with your installer first before ordering. Having them evaluate your walls and ceilings, and make a plan of how to safely install is always best. Click here for all our installation guides.