Our mini foam or ball pit will provide hours of interactive play for your toddler! It's great fun and perfect for climbing. And the included incline triangle makes it easy for children to climb into the pit. Foam pits are a great way to develop fine motor skills, and improve cognitive abilities. Grabbing, catching and throwing the foam cubes will fine tune those skills. Foam pits also have therapeutic multi-sensory benefits that provide deep pressure sensation, tactile stimulation and relaxation.
- Available in one size and multiple colors.
- We recommend supervising your toddler while in the foam pit.
- INCLUDES: incline mat
- NOT INCLUDED: Mini foam cubes are sold separately.
- TIP: Read our blog 'Your foam pit questions answered'
- Inside diameter of 36" with walls that are 4" thick
- The pit is 12" high
- The floor mat is 1 3/8" thick
- The incline mat: 16" wide, 24" long and 8" high
- Comes in 4 pieces which are connected with heavy duty 4" wide fastening flaps
- Made with matte 18 count vinyl and are durable and soft for kids of all ages.
- Made of polyurethane foam and with a vinyl cover that is fire rated, mildew resistant, rot resistant, UV resistant and is free of lead and phthalates.
- All materials used in this product are CPSIA compliant and are made in the USA.
- Easy to wipe down with any non abrasive cleaner.
HOW MANY CUBES TO ADD?
Our mini foam cubes are sold separately. You can also create a ball pit by adding lots of balls (not available in our store). We recommend the following for our mini foam pit:
- Pack of 150 mini cubes (makes sure to select mini cubes!)
All our foam pits are custom orders and have a lead time of 4-6 weeks from the time you submit your order till it reaches your front door. They are shipped from our manufacturer right to your home by freight. Kindly note an individual is required to be home to accept delivery. Please be prepared to receive a phone call to set up a delivery day and time once the foam pit has been made and is ready for delivery.
- Shipped in 1 box 36'x28'x16' | 15 lbs
We can't wait for your kids to enjoy their new playroom! We recommend to check with your installer first before ordering. Having them evaluate your walls and ceilings, and make a plan of how to safely install is always best. Click here for all our installation guides.