USE CODE: HOLIDAY25 FOR 25% OFF SHORTY AND FLAT MONKEY BARS!
*Sale ends 12/10. Excludes Long Ninja Bars
Are your kids climbing the walls? Rock wall climbing provides hours of fun! It also increases flexibility, strength, fine and gross motor skills as well as boosting children's self-esteem and confidence. Our Wave Rock Wall Holds can be used as either bolt on or screw on. You choose!
THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF CLIMBING HOLDS: (1) BOLT ON & (2) SCREW ON
* BOLT ON only fit in the pre-drilled holes on our rock wall panels.
* SCREW ON can be drilled directly into hard wood.
- Our Chunky Monkey Rock Wall Holds come as a bolt on or screw on set
- Our Smooth Move Rock Wall Holds are screw on
Tip: Read Project Play Blog Everything Rock Wall Holds
- Digitally sculpted and shaped using 3D printing
- Manufactured exclusively for Project Playroom
- Made of super strong, lightweight polyurethane
- Made in the USA
OUR WAVE HOLD SET CAN BE USED AS BOLT ON or SCREW ON. Please select BOLT ON or SCREW ON when purchasing this hold set so we know what hardware to include in your order. These holds have a comfortable grip-able texture and feel, and are ideal for beginners as well as more skilled climbers. Plus our rock wall panels give you the possibility to change up the climbing routes by repositioning the holds!
- The size of the holds range from 4"-6" wide
- Recommended for kids ages 5 and above.
- Set comes with 12 holds.
- We recommend 9 to 12 holds per rock wall panel or an area of 42”x42”.
- Made of super strong, lightweight polyurethane.
- Easy to wipe down with any non abrasive cleaner.
DETAILS BOLT ON OPTION
- Hardware included: 3/8" diameter bolts: 6 bolts at 2" long and 6 bolts at 2.5" long.
- The hardware cannot be used to screw directly into a wall made of plywood.
- Our rock wall panels give you the freedom to change up the climbing route or switch holds for aesthetic purposes.
- A 5/16" allen wrench is needed to install the bolt on holds to the panel
DETAILS SCREW ON OPTION
- Hardware included: 22 standard size wood screws, 12 oversized screws and 12 flat washers.
- #8 Phillips head countersunk wood screws
- The hardware cannot be used with our rock wall panels
- You can go to your local home improvement store to buy hard wood panel(s) needed for your wall space. Most stores will cut panels to size.
- Buy one of our wall art decals or paint the hard wood panel before screwing on the holds.
- When using paint please check with your local improvement store which paint will last longest with kids climbing on it!
- Make sure you know where you want each hold before screwing them on, as the screws will leave holes behind if you want to move them.
Your walls will determine what type of screws are needed to safely attach the hard wood panels to your wall. We recommend consulting with a licensed General Contractor to evaluate your space and walls for safety for all installations, and purchase of wooden panels and hardware.
Holds are custom orders and have a lead time of 2 weeks from the time you submit your order till it reaches your front door. If you also ordered rock wall panels, they will ship separately.
- FREE Shipping for 4 sets or more
- Otherwise $25 per set
We can't wait for your kids to enjoy their new playroom! We recommend to check with your installer first before ordering. Having them evaluate your walls and ceilings, and make a plan of how to safely install is always best. Click here for all our installation guides.