Our handmade deluxe hanging cocoon chair is the perfect hideout and hangout for kids of all ages, and a soothing place for children with sensory needs. Kids can tuck inside to have a quiet place to read, take a nap, or just enjoy a little personal time for imaginative thinking. A stunning, cozy, and comfy space to snuggle!
Our cocoons are handmade with sturdy cotton canvas with reinforced nylon edging all around. Made with love and 👀 for detail.
THE REMOVABLE FURRY FLUFFY PILLOW
The furry fluffy pillow is very soft and comfy! It is 8 inches (20cm) thick and machine washable. The pillow case is made with a polyester furry fabric at the top and a cotton fabric at the bottom. The actual pillow has a polyfill stuffing and the cover is made with a cotton fabric. The hidden zipper has a double stitched hem all around and is very sturdy. Both are machine washable. Easy care and comfort all in one! The kids will want to hang in there all day!
- The cocoon is handmade with sturdy cotton fabric and is approximately 69 inches (175cm) long including the white fabric hook.
- The pillow has a diameter of approximately 26 inches (66cm) and a thickness of approximately 8 inches (20cm).
- The removable pillow case has a polyester furry fabric top and a cotton fabric bottom.
- The actual pillow has a polyfill stuffing and the cover has a cotton fabric.
- The cocoon, pillow case and pillow can be machines washed on cold or 30 degrees. Wash the pillow case with similar colors.
- Not intended to be used as a swing
- Hanging hook is not included.
- Capacity: Maximum weight 175lbs (80kg).
- Consult your contractor for safe installation instructions.
- We recommend hanging your swing with our swing ceiling hooks.
Please note that it does not come with hanging mounts or hardware. To ensure the safety of your kids and the integrity of your home, please make sure it is properly installed before the fun begins!
Our cocoons are custom orders and have a lead time of 3 -4 weeks from the time you submit your order till it reaches your front door.
We can't wait for your kids to enjoy their new playroom! We recommend to check with your installer first before ordering. Having them evaluate your walls and ceilings, and make a plan of how to safely install is always best. Click here for all our installation guides.