USE CODE: HOLIDAY25 FOR 25% OFF SHORTY AND FLAT MONKEY BARS!
*Sale ends 12/10. Excludes Long Ninja Bars
Just keep swinging with the flat version of our monkey bars! Take your pick from our one-of-a-kind designer colors! Our flat monkey bars are a great and easy way to get your kids active.
- Price is for SINGLE flat monkey bar.
- FREE Shipping when ordering 10 or more.
- 23" wide x 1.5" deep
- Diameter bar: 1"
- Flat mounting section: 2 3/8"
- Weight: 1.05lbs
- For your safety screws and hardware are NOT included
- Two 3/8" diameter mounting holes on either side which are 20.5 inches apart
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- TIP: Read Project Play Blog 'Everything Monkey Bar'
When installed properly the FLAT bar hold up to 250 lbs. We recommend consulting with a licensed General Contractor to evaluate space and walls for safety for all installations and weight limitations.
For your safety screws and hardware are not included with our monkey bars and are not sold in our store. Your walls and ceiling will determine what type of screws and locking nuts are needed to safely install the monkey bars. We recommend consulting with a licensed General Contractor to evaluate space and walls for safety for all installations.
FOR INSTALLATION GUIDE - CLICK HERE
Our monkey bars are made of durable powder coated metal in all of our custom colors. To clean just wipe down with any non-abrasive cleaner.
Cost shipping is $25 and FREE when ordering 10 or more. The monkey bars typically arrive within 2 weeks after submitting your order. Please click here for information for shipping to Canada.
Benjamin Moore colors
Please note: The color codes below are the closest match to the actual color.
All bars are high gloss.
- White: Super White oc-152
- Charcoal Gray: Temptation 1609
- Light Gray: Silver Fox 2108-50
- Teal: Pacific Palisades 762
- Green: Paradise Valley 559
We can't wait for your kids to enjoy their new playroom! We recommend to check with your installer first before ordering. Having them evaluate your walls and ceilings, and make a plan of how to safely install is always best. Click here for all our installation guides.